Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Fall!


Can it already be the first day of the Fall season already today? I think so! The trees are enjoying all the rain we are having and will hopefully give us a beautiful and colorful show.

This is the time I would love to be in Massachusetts visiting Thoreau's Walden pond. Concord, Cambridge, Sudbury, Westford, Grotten were incredible places to see the Fall leaves. Mount Auburn cemetery in Boston also had so many different trees and was the spot for birdwatching.

The best apple I ever tasted and ate was a Macoun apple that we bought on the side of the road at an apple stand. We bought our bag of apples and placed our money in the box set up as an honor system. We never saw anyone, but those were the coldest, crispest, most juicy and delicious apples I have ever put in my mouth! Nothing has ever come close again.

Aaah, to have another one!


1 comment:

Leslie said...

I wish we could be there right now!!!