Monday, October 5, 2009

French Essence


My blogging friend Vicki has a new book out and I am soooo excited! It is titled French Essence. She has teamed up with the superb photographer Carla Coulson once again. Their previous gorgeous book is My French Life and it lives on my coffee table. Right now the book is only available in Australia and New Zealand, but will be available in the states later this year. Vicki is a transplanted Australian who splits her time between her lovely home in the Provence region and London. Congratulations Vicki! Be sure and check out her delicious blog French Essence!

*photo from Vicki Archer French Essence

2 comments:

vicki archer said...

Thank you Julie....I so appreciate your lovely words, xxv

Jo said...

Such a beautiful book, I look forward to seeing it.