Monday, November 8, 2010

Southern Lady Weekend

I have returned from a lovely weekend in Atlanta that I had been looking forward to for over six months. Thank you Kimberly, Melissa, Lynn, Mary Lee, Alicia, Leslie and Mom for a fun weekend of discovery, beauty, great food, shopping, laughter and excellent speakers. Atlanta was definitely hit with some classy ladies! 400 to be exact!

DH sent me off with a full memory card in the camera, so I will have to rely on the girls to send me pictures to share soon.

We heard from the just retired from thirty-one years in the White House florist, award winning author Mary Kay Andrews, Vietri pottery founder Susan Gravely, 2010 Southern Lady of the Year weddings designer Pat Kerr and comedian Jeanne Robertson. Lots of food demonstrations, decorating and holiday info to see us through the upcoming months.

Phyllis Hoffman DePiano of Hoffman Media and her team put an incredible weekend together for the eighth year and I for one am looking forward to next year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jul. It was truly a wonderful
weekend, I look forward to the pics.
Love you, Mom