Monday, May 16, 2011

Magazine Weakness

I have a weakness for British magazines. There are more articles, less silly advertisements and I hate to say it, but better written. Whenever we travel I try to pick up a local magazine. They include gifts in with the magazine that are amazing! Soap, nail polish, a drill bit kit, etc... and my daughter purchased a cute teen magazine one time in Windsor and it had a darling solid tangerine colored t-shirt in it. She still wears it. What a great incentive!

Every once in a while I will pick one up at Barnes & Noble or Borders, but they are usually too high, so I browse through it quickly. I do subscribe to 'Country Life' UK magazine and absolutely love it! Just getting the Christmas issue is totally worth it for the photographs alone. Does anybody else out there know what I mean?








No comments: