Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aaaaaah France! You Are So Lovely!

We're back!!! What a FABULOUS trip it turned out to be too! 10 days was just perfect. Yesterday Savannah and I were up and flew most of the day. DH says we were up a total of 25 hours before we went to sleep last night! It was good to see him, Mom and Dad waiting for us when we got off the plane.

I made some amazing pictures and will get them loaded on the computer as soon as I can. The company, weather, cities, villages, museums, cathedrals and memorials we visited were all incredible!

Leslie, Savannah and I all enjoyed the time we got to spend together just visiting, catching up and giggling over silly things that would happen.

My favorite part of the trip? I would have to say all of us walking down a quaint street in a little beach village to walk in the sand and search for shells and put our feet into the "French" English channel tide. The visit to Saint Chappelle cathedral and the Opera house would have to be close 2nd and 3rd.

Mandy may have her pictures up sooner than me, so be sure and click on her link down below to check.

We found the French people extremely gracious and very polite to us. The secret is to be polite to them like we should be anyway and just "try" to speak those important words....hello, thank you, pardon me and goodbye and your experience will be extremely positive and you will think, "Hey! I CAN do this foreign language thing!"

1 comment:

McCullough Family said...

Glad you had a great trip. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.