Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Simplify!

This morning when I was getting ready, I needed some hair mousse from my bathroom cabinet. While I was trying to get it out, everything else wanted to fall out on the floor.

In that moment I came up with my first 2009 New Year resolution.  Note to self- Clean out bathroom cabinets!

I have like one inch worth of space in front.  Everything from the back of that inch is stuff that I have not used in a while and probably needs to go anyway. I have more lotions, shampoos, some almost empty bottles that I just didn't want to get rid of at the time. I have also been known to toss it in.  Oooh, my Nonnie would get me.

It's ridiculous to have a total of 4 inches of space in 4 cabinets! 

"Simplify, simplify!" -Thoreau   He's right!

That is what I am going to do!

No comments: