Saturday, April 18, 2009

Associated Ladies of Lipscomb Fashion Show




On this glorious Saturday morning, I enjoyed the annual "A.L.L." fashion show. Kimberly invited me, Susan, Nancy, Lynne, Sherry and Melissa to gather around her festive table and oooh and aaah over the Belk Spring/Summer fashions. The table decor was a mint julep cup with bright carnations. Very happy!

Kimberly gave me the most adorable birthday presents! Bright pink and green metallic passport covers for our upcoming trip, a travel log with maps for Paris/Milan/London all in a precious little french pot! I love it!! 

We all had fun catching up, laughing, giggling and had a GREAT girls day out!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Julie: What a wonderful day with wonderful friends! I need days like today more often...I laughed until my cheeks hurt! Thanks for joining us and I can't wait until our next tearoom adventure...see you very soon! Love the beautiful background musicon your blog...ooh, la, la!
Love you, Kimberly