Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Changing Decor


I am getting a little more bizarre every day in my decorating.  I used to think that everything had its place and it needed to be just so.

Not anymore....

This week I hung up my "plushkill buck" in the living room and another funky fabric frame from Savannah College of Art and Designs shop.  (Oh, it doesn't have anything in the frame either) I am pleased as punch!  Now my living room is serious with a touch of whimsy.

The next project I would like to do is to change out my Laura Ashley wallpaper in the foyer that I have had for 15 years.  I want to put in a green "flocked" wallpaper that would also travel up the stairs. I was telling  mom about this in March over Spring break and she thought it was a good idea.  She reminded me that our foyer at home had flocked wallpaper when we first moved in (around 40 years ago). Everything comes back in style doesn't it? I can remember rubbing my hands on that wallpaper and thinking it felt really neat! It was a cream on a goldish background. Remember Les?



No comments: