Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Christmas in Grayton Pictures 2007

I am very proud of the Christmas tree we put up at Grayton Beach.  I thought I would share some pictures.  Savannah always wanted to decorate with blue and I thought this year would be appropriate since we would be at the beach.  

We went to Lowe's 3 days before Christmas and the trees were 90% off!  We got a 13foot tree for $9.00! The cottage has cathedral ceilings, so only there could we have such a tall tree.


 I brought the blue ribbon and blue star, made some blue/green paper stockings and found some precious paper tags with aquatic life on them.  Some with seahorses, lobsters, shells, and sea turtles!  I found them online from Etsy, which have all kinds of stuff.  

We were thrilled how beautiful it turned out.  Especially at night with the blue lights on.  We had blue lights all over the front porch, around mom's magnolia wreath and down the steps.  It was very festive and perfect for the beach.






















The last picture is of my precious niece Sydney.  She had just gotten her American Girl doll 'Felicity' for Christmas.  Everyone always says how much she is like her Aunt Julie, in looks and in personality.  She is sweet, but has a rascally streak.  I love her to death!  She loves to read lots too!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Your parents cottage is so nice! I'm glad you get to go often! I hope you and Leslie have fun!!!