Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Off to New England with Sister





I've got my bags packed and am just waiting for DH (dear husband) to come pick me up and take me to lunch and then to the airport.  Yesterday he said he didn't want me to go and gave me a hug.  Don't you just love when they do that?  It's nice to be missed before you even go.  I'll miss him too.

He has a busy weekend himself carting Savannah around.  Thursday night she has chorus awards banquet, Friday is their field day at the park, Saturday she and her chorus sing at a wedding in Nashville for one of the Ezell girls (Purity dairies) and Sunday worship.  I'll be home on Monday, so by then DH will really be ready for me to come home.  

I have my camera packed so I'll take lots of pictures.  My friend Clare, who lives in Massachusetts has taken me to all kinds of neat historic places, so I've got a good idea of some of the places I want Leslie to see.

Louisa May Alcott's Orchard House, Walden Pond, Sleepy Hollow cemetery, Old North Bridge, the Wayside Inn, Ralph Waldo Emerson's Home, Nathaniel Hawthorne's home...and much more!  

Then we will head to Kennebunkport, Maine for 2 nights of relaxation and celebrate Mother's day with each other.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We will all try to pitch in and make sure that your dear husband is OK this weekend but it won't compare to the kind of care you give him - - EVEN Though, Chris will try to live up to that!! Believe Me!!!
:-)
I hope you have a great time and I can't wait to see pictures.

Uno Who said...

Nobody is taking care of me.:(