Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy 1 Year of Blogging to Me!

This past April marked one year of blogging for me. I still enjoy passing on book and travel information and I hope the few who read my blog have enjoyed it too. I have met some incredibly interesting people all over the world! It is wonderful to meet like minded people who love the same things I do. 

I have a friend in the Provence region of France to an editor at the Baltimore Sun newspaper in Maryland. There is a girl I met through my blog that lives here in my city to a friend in Oregon. My mother and father are able to keep up with what is going on in our lives every day, even though they are in another state. I have been sent books and asked to review books. It's truly amazing!

I hope that whoever reads this will continue on with me. I will try to be a bit more regular. I learn something new about the computer all the time, so please be patient with me. If anyone has any suggestions about what they like to read about, be sure to let me know. Comments are always greatly appreciated! 

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Happy Blogaversary!!