Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Oh How I Love Thanksgiving!

Oh how I love Thanksgiving!!

I love the holidays where you HAVE to see  your loved ones!  Valentines is nice, Easter is a Blessing, and the 4th of July is patriotic, but Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorites!  It's when we plan on getting together with as many loved ones as we can.

This year we will be at the beach with Mom and Dad celebrating Thanksgiving.  Mom and Dad have been busy chopping, sauteing and grocery shopping.  It takes a little extra time for them to fix her famous Southern cornbread stuffing.

Savannah has been dying for a break.  The teachers have been piling on the studies and she is looking forward to not having to think for a little while.  She loves to crawl up on the top bunk and draw, draw and draw.

I look forward for walks on the beach and listening to music on the front porch swing.  

It is my hope and prayer that everyone that reads this has a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am so grateful for all my family and friends!!  God bless!

No comments: