Friday, March 13, 2009

Glorious Tulips



































Here are some of the glorious tulips that I got for the baby shower at the new Trader Joe's in town! $4.99 for a bunch of ten!  An affordable way to pick up a little sunshine!  

Jodie showed me a cool tip to give the flowers some lift in your crystal container. Wad (is that a word?) up some clear saran wrap and place it in the bottom of your container, then fill with your water.  It's actually pretty and gives the flowers that extra ooomph!  I learn so much from my friends!

Right now they have 10 daffodil/buttercups for $1.49! Gorgeous and such happy Spring flowers! 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

You have a TJ's now??? Oh, one more reason to move to Nashville! I love that place! Those tulips are gorgeous - spring flowers are the best! Hope ya'll have a wonderful trip to the cottage! We're on the Paris countdown....