Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Great deal


Years ago Leslie introduced me to 'Tracy Porter'.  She is an artist/designer who makes everything from china to clothes.  Leslie has given me some really fun teapots and vases that she designed.

Some of my favorite clothes also come from 'Tracy Porter'. She always designs beautiful things and always adds an extra special touch. I have a couple shirts that whenever I wear them, someone asks me where I got it and also compliments.  And I love a great sale! I am on her email list and she will let you know when everything gets marked down.

Right now she is having her Spring clearance!  These incredible pieces that retail for over $250 are going for $26 or $32!?! It's a great deal for great quality and on top of that, you don't have to pay tax if you don't live in Wisconsin!

She has a great blog too! A very talented girl!


p.s. I got this coat (reg$250) for $38.00!!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

Ooooh, what a fabulous website with unbelievable deals. Thanks for sharing!