Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Confession

I have a serious confession to make.  I am a flashlight reader junkie.  I read by flashlight under the covers after DH has come to bed.  I can't help it.  It has been going on for years.  DH will not let me turn the lamp on when he has decided to turn off the t.v. and his lamp.  So I take my huge Mag-lite (that is also a weapon for whenever we travel), tuck it under my pillow, turn it on and read, read, read.  Well, it has finally caught up with me.  Saturday night we met some friends for dinner at Bronte restaurant at Davis-Kidd booksellers and (eeeeek) guess what I found myself browsing!  Reading glasses!! I know, I know Mom, you said I was going to ruin my eyes doing it so much, but I just couldn't help it.  I don't want to go out into the den where it is all dark and there is no snoring.  Well, Saturday I will be 42 and sweet Mom and Dad Cottrell gave me a gift card to the mall.  Guess what I am going to buy? 

No comments: