Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ladies Bible Class Luncheon








My luncheon went off great!  I had been cooking and chopping for two days and today everything tasted delicious!  I even made home-made croutons!  Judy shared our lesson, maps were passed out and 21 ladies came to lunch. I had 22 plates in the house, so it worked out perfectly! 

Jodie came down and brought clippings from her garden, so I had beautiful flowers around the house and DH vacuumed and Savannah cleaned her bedroom and bathroom.

 It was so nice to serve these special ladies.  I think everyone had a nice visit.  Maybe I'll make it a yearly gathering.  

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like a lovely brunch! I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time and I know you're the best hostess! Funny seeing someone I know in the group...tell Joy Marie hello!