Monday, August 25, 2008

An addictive blog

There is a blog that I love to check every day.  I have no clue who this person is, but she has a very different life from mine.  

She lives on a ranch.  I live in the city, close to lots of farms.  She lives on miles and miles of land for cattle and wild horses. She calls her husband the Marlboro Man.  Doesn't that grab your attention?  Her entire family helps on the ranch.

She writes of how she first met her husband and fell in love with his pre-mature grey hair.  That definitely caught my attention. That's my DH with his lovely aqua eyes and short grey hair. Yum!

She photographs their daily life and it is so interesting!  And she seems to have a great sense of humor. Love of family and love of life. That is definitely something I appreciate!

www.thepioneerwoman.com 



1 comment:

Mindy said...

Ahhhhhh! Juuuulieeeeee! I am addicted now. I could not wait to see what she wrote this morning after I read this yesterday!

I would love to be her shadow for a couple of days and really see what that life is like.