Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Programs

This week has started off fast!  Yesterday Savannah and I both had our teeth cleaned, waited in line for an hour and a half to pay for school books, went to Publix for groceries, had the 'Fishers of Men' teacher and his wife for supper, then went to our 'Fishers of Men' class.  Good gracious!

Savannah starts 11th grade tomorrow and I am going to miss her so much!  I have begged her to home school again and she just shakes her head and says no, laughs and says, "Oh Mom."   She loves seeing her friends again and I love that she is happy.  

Schedules are back again for another school year and a different kind of busy begins.  The good thing about these busy schedules is that it makes you appreciate the holiday's, doesn't it?



 

1 comment:

Mandy said...

11th grade - really??? Wow! I hope her first day went well - I used to love this time of year... new clothes, shoes, books, paper, pencils, etc....maybe I need to go buy some school supplies?! And of course it's been so nice having a little Fallish weather! Hope you all have a great week!