Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Welcome Wednesday

I had lunch today with my girlfriends that I haven't seen in a while since school was out and it was so good to spend time with them.  Catching up with everyones lives, what the kids are doing, who they have for teachers, and just being together was fun. 

Savannah's first day of school went well.  We just have to make a couple schedule changes and hopefully we can do that in the morning.  She was very, very happy because she got a top locker this year. Last year she hated being on the bottom.

The break in the hot weather has been refreshing and it makes Autumn most welcome.  I love everything being green though and am not ready for pumpkins.  Orange is just not a favorite color of mine.  I can handle blues and pinks with brown, but not orange.  It just seems like an old combination.  Is that weird? Give me happy colors any day.


2 comments:

Mona Sabalones Gonzalez said...

orange is not for everyone but you may want to consider saffron, a softer shade.

Unknown said...

Thanks! Saffron IS a softer shade, and what a lovely name for a color! Wow, I bet you are surrounded by beautiful colors in the Philippines...thanks for reading.